NATIONWIDE ROAD HAZARD PROGRAM
What is the Federated Nationwide Road Hazard Program?
The Road Hazard program adds comprehensive protection to the consumer on tire purchases. This beneficial road hazard coverage is not covered by any tire manufacturers warranty. If you purchase the Road Hazard Warranty and damage were to occur from a road hazard, the cost of a repair or replacement is covered depending on the damage. A road hazard occurs when a tire fails due to a puncture, bruise or break incurred during the course of normal driving on a maintained road. The most common examples are punctures from nails, screws, glass, metal, and damage from potholes.
How The Program Works
- Consumers should ask their participating Federated Car Care member Tire Center to enroll them in the Nationwide Road Hazard Program.
- The facility will provide the consumer with a print out with all the details and contact information regarding the road hazard program.
- Instructions will be provided for the consumer on how to request service if needed.
- More than 35,000 locations nationwide honor the road hazard plan.
What is Covered Under the Road Hazard Program?
- Free Tire Replacement for the first 33% (one third) of usable tread, prorated thereafter
- Free Flat Repair for the life of the tire (or plan)
- Flat Tire Changing Assistance Nationwide
- Nationwide Coverage - thousands of dealers, in all 50 states, you're covered at home or away
- Ask your service center for more details
For further details, please ask your local participating Federated Car Care member Tire Center.