NATIONWIDE REPAIR WARRANTY
Need Warranty Service? Call 1-800-351-8438
What is the Federated Nationwide Repair Warranty?
The Federated Nationwide Warranty protects you no matter where your travels take you. The warranty is provided by participating Federated Car Care Centers to consumers after repair work has been performed. Consumers are protected by a 12-month/12,000 mile, 24-month/24,000 mile, OR 36-month/36,000 mile (depending on the Federated Car Care facility) parts and labor warranty on specific service and repair work. It covers consumers when they are more than 25 miles from the original Federated Car Care repair facility and they experience a repair failure. It is not a Vehicle Service Contract or Extended Warranty program.
How does the program work?
- When customers are within 25 miles of the original Federated Car Care repair location they return to that installer for warranty repairs.
- When customers are more than 25 miles from the original Federated Car Care repair location, they call the toll-free number, 1-800-351-8438 and
are referred to one of 30,000+ participating Car Care locations for warranty repair.
What is covered with the Nationwide Repair Warranty?
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake systems
- Cruise control systems
- Electronic engine management system and on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension)
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance, driveability service and repair
- Exhaust Systems
- Fuel Systems
- Ignition Systems
- Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints, U-joints, Half-shafts and driveshafts
- Rental Car
- Other minor repairs
Benefits to the Consumer:
- You are protected for 12-month/12,000 mile, 24-month/24,000 mile, OR 36-month/36,000 mile (depending on the Federated Car Care facility)
- More than 30,000+ shops across the US and Canada honor this warranty. When you are more than 25 miles from the original repair facility, you'll have peace of mind knowing a nearby repair facility will honor your warranty.
For further details, please read our Federated Nationwide Warranty Consumer Explanation Terms and Conditions